Everything that moves the world.
The world of the inventions and patents is as various as the technical areas we cover:
- Applied physics (such as semiconductors, supraconductors, laser technology, optics, opto-electronics, sensors, biophysics)
- Information and communication technology (such as software, multimedia, networks, telecommunication, business processes, hardware)
- Electro-technology (such as electronics, integrated circuits, control engineering, feedback technology, electric drives, electro-communication technology)
- Mechanics and process engineering (such as vehicles, aeroplanes, machines, medical technology, weapons, building industry, printing)
- Chemistry and biochemistry (such as inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, pharmaceutics, immunology, protein chemistry, molecular biology, genetic engineering)